Saturday, March 14, 2009





    You might remember Keri Hilson from Timbaland's cameo-heavy Shock Value (2007). She sang some fierce-ass vocals on "The Way I Are" and definitely made an impression on my pop sensibilities. She finally releases her debut solo album, In a Perfect World and rather than being the lick-vocal artist tearing up the background, she has a slew of big names backing her up; Kanye (back to rapping for all you 808s haters), Keyshia, Ne-Yo and Timbaland (who produced the album) make appearances on the album Brandy should have released this year but missed the mark on with Human. With Perfect World she's set to make the move from background vocalist and songwriter-to-the-stars to front woman. I'm ready for a hot new pop album. If summer is on the way, I need something to drink gin to by the beach while my shoulders bounce. This might be it.

    Download: Knock You Down (feat. Kanye West and Ne-Yo)

    Rating:


    No comments:

    Post a Comment